Every business needs a trusted bookkeeper to keep all financial transactions up-to-date and accurate. Minimize accounting costs and maximize efficiency with the right support team and proper bookkeeping systems. Our professional bookkeeping services help you get the data you need to gauge your business’s actual state of affairs and allow you to make informed decisions. Furthermore, our services enhance the efficiency of monthly and yearly compliance processes so that you can focus on developing your business.
If you want to know more about bookkeeping services, contact Business Registration Philippines.
Business Registration Philippines is a website dedicated to helping investors, business owners, and other stakeholders establish and incorporate their enterprises. Topics range from Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, Human Resources, Outsourcing, Product Registration, Taxation, and more. It is a microsite of Triple i Consulting Inc.
Triple i Consulting is a local solutions provider based in the Philippines that can provide payroll outsourcing services tailored to your organization’s needs. Trained with years of training, equipped with appropriate skills, and provided with access to essential resources, Triple i’s Bookkeeping Consultants can help you with:
- Managing accounting books
- Planning and assistance in filing the following tax returns:
- Annual Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1702) with Summary Alphalist of Withholding Tax at Source (SAWT)
- Annual Information Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation (BIR 1604-C) with Alphabetical List of Employees
- Certificate of Creditable Tax Withheld at Source (BIR Form 2307)
- Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld (BIR Form 2316)
- Documentary Stamp Tax Return (BIR Form 2000)
- Monthly Remittance Form of Creditable Income Tax Withheld-Expanded (BIR Form 0619-E)
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Creditable Income Tax Withheld-Expanded (BIR Form 1601-EQ) with Quarterly Alphalist of Payees (QAP)
- Monthly Remittance Form of Final Income Taxes Withheld (BIR Form 0619-F)
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld (BIR Form 1601-FQ) with Quarterly Alphalist of Payees (QAP)
- Monthly Withholding Tax on Compensation (BIR Form 1601C)
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld (BIR Form 1603Q)
- Monthly VAT Declaration (BIR Form 2550M)
- Quarterly VAT Return (BIR Form 2550Q) with Quarterly Summary of Sales, Purchases, and Importations
- Quarterly Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1702Q) with Summary Alphalist of Withholding Tax (SAWT)
- Payees and Annual Report on Expanded Withholding Taxes (BIR Form 1604-E) with Alphalist of Payees
With over 14 years in the business, Triple i Consulting Inc. has provided trust-worthy outsourcing services to various companies in the Philippines. We help business owners and managers in the successful operation of their businesses by providing them with corporate guidance and tools for simplifying the management of employees.
The three i’s of Triple i stand for incorporation, immigration, and investment, the three pillars on which the company’s goals are centered. Incorporation signifies Triple i’s mission to help businesses that are starting up. Immigration stands for the foreign individuals and corporations in the Philippines that Triple provides help with regarding visa and immigration needs. Finally, investment denotes that Triple i can guide investors through the necessary procedure for investing in companies based in the Philippines.
Book an initial 30-minute consultation with one of our Bookkeeping experts by contacting us through any of the following channels: